Webinar invitation: How to create the perfect infographic?
Learn how to create the perfect infographic!
When: 10 April, at 16:00
Duration? One hour!
How much it costs? FREE OF CHARGE!
How to register? Click here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7320531207318542338
Working language of the webinar? It’ll be held in English.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a good infographic is worth a thousand pages. Whether you’re working on a presentation, a website or teaching materials, nothing tells a complex story faster than an infographic.
Infographics are popular because they are and intuitive way to consume visual information. Data visualization is a new visual language that can be learned, and combines knowledge storytelling, graphic design or data handling:
This webinar is for you if:
- You want to learn more about telling stories with data.
- You work with data and wish how to turn data into something visually compelling.
- You’re a designer wishing to learn more about information graphics and data visualization.
- You’re not a designer but you still want to know more about infographics and data visualization.
- You want to learn the key principles of good data visualization design.
- You want to have an overview of the spectrum of different chart types and their roles.
Briefly about Ignasi Alcalde:
Ignasi holds a University Degree in Multimedia, Master’s degree in Information and Knowledge Society and Bachelor degree in data analysis and visualization. He lives and works in Spain.
He is a Trainer and Consultant in data visualization and open data. Additionally, he is a Teacher consultant in data visualization at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya and at the Universidad Internacional de la Rioja. Also, he is a School of data manager in Spain for Open Knowledge Spain and trainer accredited in open data by Open Data Institute UK.
Publication: Data Visualization: from data to knowledge (only in Spanish by now) http://www.editorialuoc.cat/visualizacion-de-la-informacion.
Find out more about Ignasi:
Don’t miss the opportunity to take part in this webinar on Monday (10 April).