Announcement – Public Panel Discussion on “e-Government”
Public Panel Discussion on “e-Government” will take place in the Hotel Epinal, Bitola starting at 12:00.
The Conference is organised within the International Conference “e-Society.Mk” which is organized according to the National Strategy for Information Society as part of the efforts toward meeting the priority needs – raising public awareness and enhancing the knowledge in this sphere by the speeches given by international and local experts.
Keynote speakers are:
• Mr. Dragan Nikolic – Member of the Task force for development of National Strategy on Information Society and Head of the K-4 Department in the Ministry of Defense
• Ms. Kristina Jovanovska – Officer in the Department for Public Administration Reform, OSCE Spillover Monitor Mission to Skopje
• Mr. Ace Kocevski – Mayor of Veles
• Mr. Zoran Gligorov – IT Expert, USAID – Make Decentralization Work Project
• Mr. Darko Dukovski – Project Manager, UNDP
For more information visit www.e-society.org.mk.