We use digital identity for the following purposes:
• easy access to information and various services
• avoiding physical documentation
• saving time and money
However, our digital identity can also be misused if not used correctly:
• our privacy may be violated
• our data may be used by third parties to create our digital profiles and make more profit
• it is possible to become a victim of identity theft.
This animation was produced as part of the project “Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda – ICEDA” co-funded by the European Union. The animation was produced with the financial support of the European Union. Its content is the sole responsibility of the ICEDA partners and does not necessarily reflect the views of the European Union.
The project “Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda – ICEDA” is implemented by the Metamorphosis Foundation (North Macedonia), the Academy of e-Governance (Estonia), Levizja Mjaft! (Albania), Partners for Democratic Change Serbia (Serbia), NGO 35mm (Montenegro) and ODK – Open Data Kosovo (Kosovo). The project is being implemented with financial support from the European Union.