Metamorphosis invites the interested candidates from Macedonia to submit their mobile or web applications which can be nominated for the World Summit Awards 2017 (WSA).
- From 4 April to 15 June: registration of local products
- From 1 July to 15 August: WSA Online Jury processes all submitted products to select the shortlist
- 30 August: Announcement of WSA Shortlist
- September 2017: WSA Grand Jury evaluates WSA Shortlist to select final Winners
- October 2017: Announcement of WSA Winners 2017
- 20-22 March 2018: WSA Winners will be presented and awarded at the WSA Global Congress Vienna 2018
The submission of applications for the World Summit Awards 2017 is currently underway.
The World Summit Award (WSA) looks for digital applications that have a strong impact on society in one of the 8 WSA categories. WSA focusses on content depth, strategic value and local impact of a product. Read more about the general contest rules here.
- GOVERNMENT & CITIZEN ENGAGEMENT
services | open data | democratic participation
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
medical care | sport | lifestyle
- LEARNING & EDUCATION
knowledge | science | skills
- ENVIRONMENT & GREEN ENERGY
climate | sustainable resources | agriculture
- CULTURE & TOURISM
heritage | entertainment | subcultures
- SMART SETTLEMENTS & URBANIZATION
mobility |productive work | sustainable living
- BUSINESS & COMMERCE
innovative services | security | finance | marketing
- INCLUSION & ENPOWERMENT
diversity | gender | justice | human rights
- Special category: YOUTH & INNOVATION CATEGORY
youth and innovations (for participants under 30)
Find more about the categories by clicking here.
Upon submission, candidates should attach brief application description, screenshots during operation as well as download information and details about the development platform.
We invite all enthusiasts that want to get the opportunity to take part in the World Summit Awards to send the required content and contact information to bardhyl_AT_metamorphosis.org.mk.
The submission deadline is 15 June 2017.