Call for tenders for service procurement for mid-term and final evaluation of the project Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda – ICEDA
For the needs of the project Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda – ICEDA co-funded by the European Union, Metamorphosis Foundation opens a Call for Tenders for procurement of services for mid-term and final evaluation of the project Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda – ICEDA.
Metamorphosis Foundation from Skopje (North Macedonia) in partnership with the Academy for e-Government (Estonia), CRTA – Center for Research, Transparency and Accountability (Serbia), NGO 35mm (Montenegro), Open Data Kosovo (Kosovo) and Levizja Mjaft! (Albania), implement the project Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda – ICEDA funded by the European Union. The project aims to increase the participation of civil society organizations (CSOs) in shaping and implementing the Digital Agenda in the Western Balkans.
The total duration of the project is 3 years, from February 2020 to January 2023.
Terms and criteria for participating in the call
To participate in the contract awarding procedure, tenderers must meet the following criteria for determining their eligibility:
- Previous experience with project evaluation (at least 2 project evaluations in the last 5 years);
- High level of knowledge and application of English (oral and written);
- Knowledge of the area will be considered an advantage;
- Positive attitude and ability to work with strict deadlines;
- Willingness to participate in project-related meetings and events, online, in-country and abroad (if conditions permit).
More information about the call can be found in the Instruction to Tenderers.
The tender should contain the following elements:
- The financial offer should be prepared according to the form given in Annex 1.
- Documents proving technical and professional ability:
- Statement of the non-existence of conditions for exclusion of a supplier according to the form given in Annex 2.
- Statement of acceptance of the terms of the call given as Annex 3.
- CV for each expert that will contain a detailed and clear explanation of the required qualifications listed in the Instructions to tenderers. Metamorphosis has the right to request evidence of any qualifications listed in the CV of the proposed experts.
Manner of submitting tenders
- Tenders are submitted in Macedonian or English.
- Tenders should be submitted electronically by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by courier service or in-person in a sealed envelope marked “DO NOT OPEN” for “IECEDA” Project- Competition for project evaluation.
- Tenders must be original and signed, and if submitted electronically, the signed originals must be scanned.
The deadline for submission of tenders is 17 August 2020 until 16:00.
The project “Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda – ICEDA” is implemented by the Metamorphosis Foundation (North Macedonia), the Academy of e-Governance (Estonia), Levizja Mjaft! (Albania), CRTA – Center for Research, Transparency and Accountability (Serbia), NGO 35mm (Montenegro) and ODK – Open Data Kosovo (Kosovo). The project is being implemented with financial support from the European Union.