The Metamorphosis Foundation, in cooperation with the Ministry of Information Society and Administration, conducted two-day open data training for four state institutions on 26 and 27 May.
The training covered the following topics:
- General concepts of data and information; defining the concept of open data
- Benefits of publishing open data
- Principles of open data
- Advanced technical aspects of open data
- Process of identification, cataloging and prioritization of data sets
- The process of publishing open data
The training is realized within the USAID Civic Engagement Project, and the specific activity is implemented for the third time, i.e. in 2021 and 2020, ten state institutions passed the training. The training was attended by representatives of the Employment Agency, the Agency for Personal Data Protection, the Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning, and the Pension and Disability Insurance Fund.
Representatives of these four institutions in the next period will receive support from experts to open data sets.