The Metamorphosis Foundation is pleased to invite you to a presentation and debate on the report related to the monitoring of the EU integration process – Public Administration Reform.
The debate “Administering the administration, key precondition for reforms” will be held on May 11 at 11:30 am, online on the Zoom platform. If you wish to participate in the event, please register at the following link: https://forms.microsoft.com/r/NeZbNkDcSw
Speakers at the event are the following:
- Teofil Blazevski, author of the report
- Mila Josifovska Danilovska, Program Manager “Social Accountability and Human Rights Online”
- Dragan Gocevski, PhD, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Law – Iustinianus Primus at UKIM
- Juliana Karai, MA, Senior Researcher at the Institute for European Policy
- Irena Bojadzievska, PhD – Assistant Professor at the University American College and an independent researcher
The document is the result of research conducted within the project Promoting the Accountability and Transparency of Public Reforms, implemented by the Metamorphosis Foundation for Internet and Society in Skopje, with the support of the National Endowment for Democracy.