The training was organized and conducted by the Metamorphosis Foundation and the national project coordinator Elena Ignatova, and it was attended by all the members of the national e-waste management advocacy network.
Some of the topics covered in the training:
- Why do electronic devices and e-waste require a special approach
- How can we minimize the impact of e-waste
- The situation with e-waste in Macedonia
- Identifying and analyzing the problem with e-waste
- Creating an advocacy plan
- Planning a public campaign to raise the public awareness about e-waste
In the upcoming period the national network will conduct a public awareness raising campaign about the consequences and problems arising from e-waste, as well as an educational campaign for proper e-waste management. More than 30 public events will be organized across the country. Details about the events and the timeframe will soon be available on this website.