The project goal was to capacitate representatives from CSOs and media and to ensure digital security and privacy. Metamorphosis team assessed the level of knowledge on digital security and privacy in participating CSOs and media as well as their overall security posture. Furthermore, through online training, coaching and webinars the project enabled participants to increase their skills and awareness of digital security and privacy with concrete tools and approaches to use in their work. Ultimately, the project contributed to infuse digital security skills and user-focused innovation in the CSOs. The project was implemented in partnership with The Information Safety & Capacity (ISC) Project.
June to September 2020
- 10 online trainings and 10 webinars were held between June and September 2020 that included 31 CSO with around 120 participants in total
- Several coaching session were held with over 20 CSOs helping them apply tools and policies for better security posture
- In cooperation with TechSoup North Macedonia a total of 13 new CSOs have acquired software licenses for their OS and Office software as well as 130 licenses for anti-virus software
- One-pager with Digital Security advices was created
- Digital First Aid Kit Website was launched