The Network for Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda – ICEDA announces:
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
ICEDA is pleased to inform you of the upcoming Call for Applications that would provide support to CSOs to promote the Digital Agenda through the first cycle of the Small Grants Grant Scheme LOT 1: Awarding Sub-Grants to e-Government Support Centers, awarding 15 small grants to CSOs from Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia (the target is approximately 3 grants per country), in the range of 13,000 to 17,000 euros per grant. The duration of the implementation of the individual grants is 18 months.
ICEDA will provide support to CSOs to implement initiatives in their home countries, by awarding small grants that will contribute to achieving the following general objectives:
- increase the capacity of CSOs and the media to address the challenges related to the digital agenda, enabling them to become active participants in the process;
- сtrengthen the role of CSOs in assisting state institutions to better utilize the potential of information and communication technologies (ICT) in order to improve the quality of their e-services to citizens and increase their openness, including achieving greater transparency and accountability through the development of efficient e-government systems;
- strengthen online trust and security by providing training and awareness-raising through a network of CSOs promoting digital literacy, skills and inclusion at regional, national and local levels;
- increase the visibility of issues related to the Digital Agenda in civil society and the media;
- to increase the demand of citizens for quality e-services through training and awareness-raising by CSOs.
Eligibility of candidates
Candidates and co-candidates:
- are non-profit organizations and аare registered as a civil society organization;
- are registered in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia or Serbia at least 1 year before the date of publication of the call and;
- have one year of experience in implementing projects in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia or Serbia.
An organization can apply with only one project application as a lead candidate and can participate in only one additional project application as a co-applicant / partner. An organization can participate in two projects. Also, one organization can participate in a maximum of two projects as a partner. Furthermore, priority will be given to projects that will have a direct partnership agreement with local or central institutions.
The Call for Applications will be announced in the third week of August 2020.
Follow Facebook and Twitter profiles with @ICEDAproject for more project information.
The project “Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda – ICEDA” is implemented by the Metamorphosis Foundation (North Macedonia), the Academy of e-Governance (Estonia), Levizja Mjaft! (Albania), CRTA – Center for Research, Transparency and Accountability (Serbia), NGO 35mm (Montenegro) and ODK – Open Data Kosovo (Kosovo). The project is being implemented with financial support from the European Union.