Regional Call for Proposals for Video Production
Updated: the Regional Call for Proposals for Video Production is extended to December 31st 2022, 23:59.
The Metamorphosis Foundation for Internet and Society announces a Regional Call for Proposals for the production of 3 videos as part of the activities related to mapping disinformation and propaganda in the region of the Western Balkans.
Within the framework of this Call, a bidder will be selected who, in the period January 2023 – March 2025, will be responsible for the creation of:
– 2 educational videos (duration 10-15 minutes) and
– 1 documentary video (duration 30-45 minutes).
Legal entities and individuals who offer services in the field of video production have the right to apply for this Call. Individuals can also register in groups of a maximum of 4 people.
Individuals must meet the following conditions:
– Have relevant professional experience in video production (minimum 3 years of experience in the video production field) and to submit a portfolio of previous projects (a list of links for the produced videos);
– Have adequate technical and human capacities for timely, complete and quality implementation of the activities that are the subject of the procurement.
Application process is as following: send the
– Short professional biographies of the person/persons who will be hired to implement the activities that are the subject of the contract;
– Financial offer according to the form given in Attachment 1 (included in the Call);
– A portfolio of previous similar engagements in the last 3 years, which will also contain contact details of the clients who can be contacted to share the experience of cooperation
– Filled Statement given in Attachment 2 (included in the Call)
to email@example.com no later than December 21, 2022.
The Regional Call and Attachments required for applying:
– Regional Call for Proposals for Video Production
– Attachment 1 – Financial Offer
– Attachment 2 – Statement
The Metamorphosis Foundation reserves the right to contact only selected offers. By sending your short biography (CV), you agree to your personal data being processed and stored for the purposes of the project that implements this Call, and in order to implement the activities within the framework of the project .
Photo: Sam McGhee to Unsplash
Other blog texts
“The alerts made high school students anxious and created gaps in their learning" - News Agency Meta.mk
Photo: Meta.mk archive Poorer results and lack of knowledge, lowered concentration, anxiety, and stress among both students and teachers. Students are suffering the consequences of the false bomb threats which interrupted the educational process almost daily for months. In the past few weeks, there have been no reports, after the school management started applying the […]
“The pattern of false bomb threats: 905 threats, eight cities, 76 email addresses [infographic]” – Meta.mk News agency
Photo: Meta.mk Written by: Meri Jordanovska and Antonija Popovska Eight cities, a total of 905 false bomb threats, of which 876 were in elementary and high schools. Almost a third of the threats occurred on Wednesday, while the fewest threats occurred on Monday. February was the month with the most threats – only on five […]
"Only 6.5 per cent of the requests for certificates in 2022 were filled out by citizens in electronic form [infographic]” – Meta.mk News agency
Electronic birth certificate, photo by Pixabay, edited by Portalb.mk Only 6.5 per cent of the requests submitted by the citizens for issuing birth, death, or marriage certificates are in electronic form, while the rest are submitted in person, i.e. with a physical presence. On the other hand, there is an upward trend in the number […]
A recent look towards Cybersecurity in the Western Balkans: How can we improve the cybersecurity level in the region?
Digitalization and Cybersecurity are some of the hot topics in the Western Balkans (WB). The entire region has officially shown its commitment towards digitalization as a process in 2018 by taking on the Digital Agenda for the WB, directly supported by the European Commission. One of the four pillars of the Digital Agenda for the […]
What is digital identity and why do we need it?
The accelerated advancement of technology brought forward its immense influence on our daily lives in terms of providing easy-to-use and faster solutions to our needs. It has also influenced the way we see the world and develop as a society, as well as individuals. Governments have embraced the processes of digitalization to provide different citizen […]
"The future of mass surveillance in Serbia?" - Global voices
Since 2019, Serbian digital rights organizations have warned against surveillance system. Photo of Ana Toskić Cvetinović, LL.M. courtesy the author and used with permission. This article was written by Ana Toskić Cvetinović, executive director of the civil society organization Partners for Democratic Change Serbia, a member of the Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda […]