Metamorphosis Foundation published a series of preliminary reports on the state of affairs on the Internet that focus on freedom of expression, privacy and security in the digital world.
The reports have resulted from a series of public consultations and have been drafted by a group of relevant experts within the Freedom on the Internet project, implemented within the Internet Freedom in Eastern Europe and Eurasia project of the American Bar Association (ABA ROLI).
The aim of these reports is to serve as an information source on the state of affairs for the general public and to provide the base for further public discussion with the goal to advance the human rights protection both online and offline.
Freedom of expression reports
- Preliminary report on media related legislative frameworks
- Preliminary report on the topic legislative frameworks and measures for fighting hate speech
- Preliminary report on the state of affairs regarding the application of the Law on Civic Responsibility for Defamation and Insult
- Preliminary report on the state of affairs regarding the application of the Law on Copyright and Related Rights
- Preliminary report on the application of the legislative frameworks related to free access to public information
Privacy and security reports
- Preliminary report on the state of affairs regarding the right of personal data protection
- Preliminary report on the state of affairs regarding the application of legislative frameworks related to wiretapping
Metamorphosis continues the public consultations process and invites all stakeholders to comment on the reports by e-mailing us at email@example.com, on our social media profiles, or by attending the public events on education that will take place in the following period:
- 26 April in Bitola at the National Institution St. Clement of Ohrid University Library at 11:30
- 4 May in Skopje at the Faculty of Computer Science & Engineering – FINKI
- 15 May in Tetovo at the South East European University, LH4 amphitheater (rector’s office) at 13:00
- 16 May in Shtip at UGD – Faculty of Law, solemnity hall at 12:00