For the needs of the project “Western Balkans Anti-Disinformation Hub Exposing Malign Influences through Watchdog Journalism” financed by the Kingdom of the Netherlands the Foundation for Internet and Society Metamorphosis Skopje announces Call for Tenders
for procurement of services for mid-term evaluation of the project “Western Balkans Anti-Disinformation Hub Exposing Malign Influences through Watchdog Journalism.
Metamorphosis Foundation from Skopje (North Macedonia) in partnership with ISAC – International and Security Affairs Centre, think tank from Serbia; Zašto ne (Why Not) from Bosnia and Herzegovina, founder of the fact-checking services Istinomjer.ba and Raskrinkavanje.ba (fcs); Center for Democratic Transition from Montenegro, founder of the fact checking service Raskrinkavanje.me (fcs); Faktoje.al, fact-checking service from Albania and Sbunker.net media publishing organization from Kosovo implement the project Western Balkans Anti-Disinformation Hub Exposing Malign Influences through Watchdog Journalism. The project aims to expose foreign malign influence in Western Balkans by debunking and mapping the flow of disinformation, misinformation and propaganda originating from external actors trough the region.
The total duration of the project is 3.5 years (42 months) from November 2021 to April 2025.
Conditions and criteria for participating in the call
To participate in the contract award procedure, bidders must meet the following criteria for determining their eligibility:
- Previous experience with project evaluation (at least 5 project evaluations in the last 5 years);
- High level of knowledge and application of English (oral and written);
- Knowledge of the area will be considered an advantage;
- Positive attitude and ability to work with strict deadlines;
- Willingness to participate in project-related meetings and events, online, in-country and abroad (if conditions permit).
More information about the call can be found in the Instructions to Bidder Document.
The tender should contain the following elements:
- The financial offer should be prepared according to the form given in Annex 1 – Financial offer.
- A statement by which the bidder confirms that he meets the criteria for determination of personal status according to the form given as Annex 2 – Declaration.
- CV/summary for each expert, which must contain a detailed and clear explanation of the required qualifications specified in the instructions to tenderers. Metamorphosis has the right to request evidence of any qualification listed in the CV of the proposed experts.
Manner of submitting tenders
- Tenders are submitted in Macedonian or English.
- Tenders should be submitted electronically by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by courier service or in person in a sealed envelope marked “DO NOT OPEN” for ” Western Balkans Anti-Disinformation Hub Exposing Malign Influences through Watchdog Journalism” Project- Competition for project evaluation.
- Tenders must be original and signed, and if submitted electronically, the signed originals must be scanned.
The deadline for submission of tenders is 15.03.2023 until 16:00.
The project Western Balkans Anti Disinformation Hub: Exposing Malign Influences Through Watchdog Journalism is implemented by Metamorphosis Foundation (North Macedonia) in partnership with Faktoje (Albania), International and Security Affairs Centre – ISAC (Serbia), Center for Democratic Transition – CDT (Montenegro), Sbunker (Kosovo) and UGD Zašto ne / Why Not (Bosnia and Herzegovina). Тhe project is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.