The National e-waste management advocacy network will comprise of the following organizations:
- 4x4x4 Balkan Bridges – Skopje
- Go green – Skopje
- Movement for sustainable socioeconomic development, “Global” – Bitola
- Environmental Association “Vila Zora” – Veles
- Environmental Association “Rainbow” – Stip
- Environmental Association “Planetum” – Strumica
- Association for protection of the environment, cultural and historical monuments and human health “Izvor” – Kratovo
- Association “Center for promotion of sustainable agriculture practices and rural development” – Skopje
- Center for electronic communication “EkoNet” – Skopje
- Center for environmental research and information “Eco-sense” – Skopje
- Center for Sustainable Community Development – Debar
Each of the organizations involved in this network will undergo a training for proper e-waste management aiming at building their capacities, after which they will begin to implement the planned project activities.
Next activity within the framework of this project is to organize a meeting of the organizations from the National e-waste management advocacy network in order to plan and agree on the next steps. A research will also be conducted in the upcoming period in order to analyze the current situation of e-waste in the country.
The purpose of the project “Balkan e-Waste Management Advocacy Network” is to improve the legal and institutional framework that would contribute to proper e-waste management in Macedonia, Serbia, Croatia and Bulgaria. The project duration is 24 months.