Participation in training on public relations and political communication
The training was aimed at building the skills of non-governmental organizations for:
- using modern tools and techniques for creating efficient public relations with the target public
- developing strategies for promoting NGO initiatives
- using mechanisms that lead to an efficient and continuous cooperation with the media
- focusing on the specifics of political communication, relations with representatives of various institutions and lawmakers who are important in the process of supporting NGO initiatives
- developing specific plans for further promotion of NGO initiatives
The Metamorphosis Foundation is included in the project “Strengthening citizen’s participation in the legislative process” in order to advocate for the adoption of a law on electronic and electrical waste management. These activities also correspond with the current project of Metamorphosis on this subject: “Balkan e-Waste Management Advocacy Network“.