Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- interest in fields related to the Foundation’s activities
- interest and knowledge of web content publishing
- excellent verbal and written communication in Macedonian and English language
- advanced computer skills (knowledge of office applications, website administration, work with software for multimedia processing and use of social media for promotion)
- ability for teamwork
These are some of the basic duties for each volunteer:
- Logistics during events organized by the Metamorphosis Foundation
- Administration of social media profiles
- Researching and finding contents on various subjects
- Installing software
- Translating various information society news articles
The volunteer will also have other assignments, depending on the projects that are being implemented in the specific period.
Interested candidates should volunteer for at least 3 months, with a minimum of 4 working hours per day. During the volunteering period, the Metamorphosis Foundation will cover the volunteer’s expenses for food and transportation.
Interested candidates can send a CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submitting applications: November 11, 2013.