All of the submitted photographs and small videos will be made available through the author contents portal: www.cc.org.mk under the Creative Commons Attribution License 2.5, Macedonia . This means that everyone can feel free to use someone else’s work, but is obliged to attribute the source of the original work. The goal of this contest is to encourage more mobile phone users from Macedonia (amateurs and professionals), to share e-contents with the rest of the world.
The prize for the author of the best photograph or short video is a Sony Ericsson K810i mobile phone. An expert jury will perform the selection of the best work.
Each contest participant can send more works, but only one artist can win the prize, regardless of whether he is an author of a photograph or short video.
The submitted materials:
- Must not contain elements of violence, pornography, racism or any other form of discrimination, nor should they be plagiarized.
- Must not violate people’s privacy, i.e. everyone photographed or filmed must have given their consent prior to being photographed.
- Must not be processed with image or video processing software, accordingly
- Materials that were made not only during this summer, but in the past as well – will also be reviewed, provided that they were made with a mobile phone video camera and that they are in line with the given topic.
- Should be made with a mobile phone camera of at least 1Mega-Pixels.