“Wandering in vain around the counters is overcome with digitalization and networking of registers. In such a situation, the state institutions have no reason to ask the citizens for data that they already possess.”
Within the project “Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda – ICEDA” which is co-founded by the European Union and implemented in 6 countries (North Macedonia, Serbia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Albania and Estonia), Metamorphosis Foundation organizes Dialogues for Digital Agenda. This time the topic is Digital Agenda for Citizens – Digitalization and digital transformation for more efficient administration, which will be held on June 28, 2022 from 11:00 – 12:30, through the ZOOM platform.
The event will consist of a brief presentation of the latest research conducted within the Digital Agenda Observatory in North Macedonia conducted by the Metamorphosis Foundation as part of the project, and will serve to develop a discussion on opportunities and future steps for more efficient digitalization and digital transformation with the citizens in the center.
Speakers are the following:
- Slavica Grkovska, Deputy Prime Minister in charge of Policy and Good Governance
- Boro Jakimovski, PhD, Dean of the Faculty of Information Sciences and Computer Engineering
- Irena Bojadzievska, PhD, Assistant Professor at the University American College in Skopje
- Natalija Shikova, PhD, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Law of the International Balkan University
- Katerina Kolozova, PhD, Executive Director at the Institute of Social Sciences and Humanities – Skopje
- Iskra Belcheva Ristovska, Program Coordinator at the Center for Change Management
- Teofil Blazevski, Editor-Journalist at Truthometer
- Lazar Nanev, PhD, Chairman of the Basic Court of Kavadarci
The event is open and is expected to be attended by representatives of institutions, civil society organizations, media, citizens and all other stakeholders. All interested parties are invited to fill out the registration form: https://forms.gle/6xZEecnLvFw9tzvJA
Note: The event will be in Macedonian language. The event will be broadcast live through the Facebook Live tool on the Facebook profile of the ICEDA network.
Upon completion of the event, all registered participants will receive links that will lead to the conducted research and infographics, through which they can further obtain more information on the current state of implementation of the Digital Agenda in North Macedonia and use the information appropriately in their research or articles.
The project “Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda – ICEDA” is co-funded by the European Union and implemented by the Metamorphosis Foundation, Open Data Kosovo (ODK), e-Government Academy (eGA), Partners for Democratic Change Serbia, Lëvizja MJAFT, and CSO 35 MM.