Partnership Grants (PG)
USAID’s Civic Engagement Project in Macedonia invites civil society organizations (CSO) alliances in Macedonia to apply for Partnership Grants (PGs).
CEP is a five-year USAID-funded program that contributes to achieve two objectives: (1) strengthening constructive engagement by CSOs on policies and issues of public concern; and (2) increasing and sustaining youth engagement in public life in Macedonia. CEP is implemented by East West Management Institute, Inc. (EWMI), in partnership with four local CSOs: Foundation for Internet and Society (Metamorphosis), the Association for Democratic Initiatives (ADI), the Foundation for Open Society – Macedonia (FOSM), and the National Youth Council of Macedonia (NYCM). PG grants are managed by Metamorphosis.
The aim of this round of PGs is to support initiatives of CSO alliances, that address the following priority areas:
- Rule of Law and Human Rights. This includes initiatives by CSO alliances that: advance rule of law, public institutions’ accountability, and social justice; empower ethnic and social minorities, women, youth, and other vulnerable groups; ensure the implementation of fundamental human rights; and strengthen access to justice by addressing disparities before the law, including eliminating discriminatory laws, policies, and practices.
- This includes environmental protection initiatives at the individual, organizational, community, and public institutions’ levels to: increase awareness on the causes of environmental degradation; ensure sustainable and equitable use of natural resources; and prevent degradation of air, soil, water, flora, and fauna.
- Socio-economic development. This includes initiatives by CSO alliances to: foster the development and implementation of inclusive policies and programs for social inclusion of the most marginalized and vulnerable groups; and bridge the skills gap between employment and education with an emphasis on concrete results and sustainability of these activities after the end of the grant.
CEP is seeking to support CSO alliances that have innovative, action-oriented activities related to the priority areas that will have tangible results or deliver key services. CEP will award up to 2 grants resulting from this RfA. The maximum grant amount is 120,000 USD for a project that may last not less than 24 (twenty four) and up to 27 (twenty seven) months. CEP reserves the right to fund any or none of the applications submitted.
To download the full Request for Application, the Application Form, and the Budget Template for Partnership Grants, please see the links bellow:
- RFA CEP PG 03 Announcement (pdf)
- Request for Application (.pdf)
- Application Form (.pdf)
- Budget Template (.xlsx)
- Annex B: Budget Guidelines (.pdf)
Metamorphosis Grants Coordinator, Ms. Elena Trifunovska, at email@example.com for the application package.
CLARIFICATIONS REGARDING THE RFA CAN BE FOUND HERE.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS: 14:00, NOVEMBER 26, 2018