In the first project year, the ICEDA team conducted a Public education campaign about the benefits and challenges related to the Digital Agenda. The campaign lasted from March 2020 – January 2021, where as part of the goals and activities of the ICEDA network, the team created a number of e-contents which were promoted via social media, with networks of collaborative media outlets, institutions and civic organisations, and at local, national, regional and international events.
All the materials are available in English and the local languages in the targeted Western Balkan countries. To access them, click on the name of the promotional materials below.
Digital Agenda Observatory – Country reports and Roadmaps for Digital Agenda Advancement
- Digital Agenda Observatory Country Report and Roadmap for Digital Agenda advancement in Albania
- Digital Agenda Observatory Country report and Roadmap for Digital Agenda Advancement in Kosovo
- Digital Agenda Observatory Country report and Roadmap for Digital Agenda Advancement in North Macedonia with visualizations (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- Digital Agenda Observatory Country Report and the Roadmap for Digital Agenda Advancement in Montenegro
- Digital Agenda Observatory Country Report and Roadmap for Digital Agenda advancement in the Republic of Serbia
Digital Agenda Observatory – Regional Research
- Baseline research of the state of e-government development & digital literacy in the targeted Western Balkan countries 2020
- 7 reasons why everyone should understand digital transformation
- e-services in the Western Balkan, and why they matter
- Stay safe on the internet – the basic do’s and don’ts
- What does it mean to be digitally literate?
- Data protection and data privacy – know the difference
- E-Governance Interoperability
- Digital Identity
- Cybersecurity awareness and why technology isn’t enough
- Open data
- Cybersecurity and the gender
- North Macedonia
- In the IT sector, the gap between men and women is almost non-existent – Meta.mk News Agency
- Citizens wander through the counters, N. Macedonia is 10 years behind Europe in the field of digitalization (I) – Portalb.mk
- RNM Portal for e-Services is semi-functional, citizens possess the equipment, but do not receive information (II) – Portalb.mk
- We do not need proof of citizenship, we have an ID card, electronic services can remove many documents from use (III) – Portalb.mk
- Aspects to pay close attention to: Security and privacy of electronic services in RNM (IV) – Portalb.mk
- Western Balkans region
These materials were produced as part of the project “Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda – ICEDA” co-funded by the European Union. The materials were produced with the financial support of the European Union. Their content is the sole responsibility of the IECDA partners and does not necessarily reflect the views of the European Union.
The project “Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda – ICEDA” is implemented by the Metamorphosis Foundation (North Macedonia), the Academy of e-Governance (Estonia), Levizja Mjaft! (Albania), CRTA – Center for Research, Transparency and Accountability (Serbia), NGO 35mm (Montenegro) and ODK – Open Data Kosovo (Kosovo). The project is being implemented with financial support from the European Union.